Lawton/Duncan Wedding at The Territory Golf and Country Club
The Territory Golf and Country Club is the premier Southwest Oklahoma wedding venue. Located in Duncan, Oklahoma and just minutes from Lawton, The Territory is the perfect golf course Oklahoma wedding venue. Each and every wedding here at The Territory is unique because we are an Oklahoma banquet and catering venue that provides the views and level of service of a private club while also giving your guest the relaxed environment to have fun and create beautiful memories. From bridal showers, celebratory rehearsal dinners and fun bachelor/bachelorette parties to ceremonies and receptions of all sizes and types, we offer wonderful banquet amenities and impeccable service in an unrivaled natural setting. Our enchanting outdoor patio and prairie house lawn provides a picturesque setting for wedding events of all sizes and prices points.
Total Square Footage 3,000
Free AV Yes
Ballroom Ceiling Height 15
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 80
Outside Tented Capacity 500
Pre-Function Space Yes
Valet Parking If Needed
Free Parking Yes
All-Inclusive Packages Yes
Outdoor Reception Space Yes
- Soaring vistas
- Casual elegance
- Private country club service
800 Territory Lane, Duncan, OK 73533
Wedding Venue Packages
Click here to view our available Wedding Packages and start the planning process today! We offer fully customizable options - please be sure to contact your local Events Coordinator for further details.
Meet Our team
"Bre's Introduction to the Wedding & Events industry began with her position as a fine dining and banquet server for a well-known restaurant and venue in 2012, where she learned the importance of making genuine and impeccable service her primary focus. Since joining The Territory & Prairie House team in 2016 as a server, Bre's role has changed to Event Coordinator and then to Event Sales Director. She prides herself on maintaining that same level of attentiveness and energy for each of her clients.
While away from work, Bre's life revolves around her 3-year-old son, Bishop, and her family. Her idea of the perfect day would be to spend it outdoors with Bishop and their dog, Sam.
Bre loves working with her team and members at The Territory and looks forward to creating unforgettable experiences for her clients."
- My favorite musical artist or music type: Jason Isbell
- My favorite quote or famous saying: "Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently."
- My favorite city in the world: San Francisco, CA
- I have been in the wedding industry for: 2.5 years
- I am originally from: Duncan, Oklahoma
- Favorite movie of all time: Lawless
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Yoga
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Chris Farley
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Starting a non-profit
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: Any airline
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: Every wedding feels so unique and different
- Best advice I can give a bride: Take your time, cry and then speak
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites
The Prairie House
This intimate setting combines casual elegance with an amazing view of our property. The perfect venue for Rehearsal Dinners or Wedding Receptions.
Our cozy Den & Bar
Our cozy Den is where our members relax and enjoy a beverage before and after their round. It spills outside and the views are spectacular. This is the ideal location for Corporate Meetings and Bridal, Wedding, or Baby Showers.
A favorite location for Ceremonies and Photos - The view of the rolling hills are the perfect backdrop for your big day, during any season!
The Territory's location provides the quiet peace of country living. But the facility adds an advantage of a top-notch resort.
The Territory was absolutely perfect! The service was amazing and the meal prepared by the new Chef was delicious.