Santa Rosa Weddings at
Bennett Valley Golf Course
At Bennett Valley Golf Course, we specialize in creating memorable events that reflect your personal style and create memories that will last a lifetime. From small, intimate business dinners and bridal/baby showers to corporate meetings, weddings, holiday parties, graduation parties, rehearsal dinners, fundraising events, and other special occasions, we offer unrivaled amenities, underscored by our signature personalized service.
Square Footage 10,000
AV Available Yes
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 180
Outside Capacity 160
Pre-Function Space Yes
Free Parking Yes
All-Inclusive Packages Yes
Outdoor Ceremony Space Yes
Catering Included Yes
Bar Service Included Yes
- Wrap around terrace with breathtaking views
- Newly renovated
- Community Gem
3328 Yulupa Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Wedding Venue Packages
Click here to view our available Wedding Packages and start the planning process today! We offer fully customizable options – please be sure to contact your local Events Coordinator for further details.
Meet Our Team
Director of Sales & Marketing Director
I am married to an amazing man and have two grown sons, Darren and Mason. We have an adorable English bulldog, Reggie and a Maine coon cat, Hemi. I enjoy spending time outdoors; hiking, golfing, playing softball, and spending time with my family and friends. I surround myself with positive things and people and avoid negative people and things at all costs. I am proud of 27 years in the hospitality industry, 26 of which I was a guest services hotel manager followed by 20+ years as Director of Sales at a resort hotel and event property in Sonoma County. In July 2022, I joined the team at Bennett Valley Golf Course, and we opened and rebranded the restaurant and event space, now known as Iron and Vine.
- My favorite musical artist: too many to name!! I am in awe of Lady Gaga, Lauren Daigle, Lenny Kravitz, Coldplay, Joe Satriani, Kings of Leon. The list goes on!
- My favorite quote or famous saying: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky.
- My favorite city in the world: I am not a fan of the city. I like open spaces and clear air.
- Number of years in the wedding industry: 27
- I am originally from: born in Palo Alto, CA. California-born and bred.
- Favorite movie of all time: Facing the Giants or Can't Buy me Love.
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Ballroom Dancing and Golf. Spending time with my incredible husband, my two sons, and the awesome people I collect!
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Abraham Lincoln
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: I think there should be a new bucket list item every year! My most recent bucket list item was to trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with my 21-year-old son in August 2022!
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: I hate shopping. However, if I have to choose it would be Amazon only because you can get almost ANYTHING you need, even Jeep parts!
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: meeting amazing people and helping make their wedding dreams come true.
- Best advice I can give a bride: Don't overthink the guest list! You'll be shocked at who doesn't attend and also who is on your list that you thought for sure wouldn't make it and they come anyways!
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites