East Bay Weddings at Blue Rock Springs Golf Club
Blue Rock Springs Golf Course is a beautiful 36 hole course with sweeping views of the Vallejo hills all the way to the bay. With immaculate greens and beautifully landscapes surroundings, it makes an amazing back drop for any wedding or event! Our newly updated grand banquet hall overlooks the rolling hills of the west course, which frame out a perfect sunset for your viewing pleasure. We are a hidden gem with some of the area’s most scenic views. Built in the 1940’s, this facility has lived through many celebrations, and we hope to continue to serve our community with the highest standard of customer service. We strive to provide everything you could need to enjoy your special day. There are multiple ceremony sites around the courses to choose from that all lead back to the towering clubhouse for the rest of the celebration. Our grand hall can seat up to 80 people leaving you plenty of space to enjoy your guests and dance the night away. Blue Rock Springs Golf Course is the perfect place to say “I do” and to start your journey towards the happily ever after.
Free AV No
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 100
Outside Tented Capacity No
Pre-Function Space No
Valet Parking No
All-Inclusive Packages Yes
Outdoor Reception Space Yes
- Sweeping views of the Vallejo hills
- Newly updated
- Multiple ceremony sites
655 Columbus Parkway, Vallejo, CA 94591
Wedding Budget Calculator
Calculate the costs for your dream wedding today with our FREE, simple online Wedding Budget Calculator. Select the options and add-ons you want, and see your FREE estimate immediately!
Wedding Venue Packages
Click here to view our available Wedding Packages and start the planning process today! We offer fully customizable options - please be sure to contact your local Events Coordinator for further details.
Wedding Planning Guide
Make sure your wedding day is exceptional with our FREE Wedding Planning Guide. Get expert tips, detailed checklists, and more. ($12 value)
Meet Our team
Ashley has been providing great customer service ever since she can remember. Always working in the food industry, she has really been able to learn every aspect of service. Joining the team in December of 2017, she has proven to be a key factor in building the event business here at Blue Rock Springs. Ashley's home life proves to be just as eventful with her spirited boys Mason and Charlie and her loving husband Christopher. Ashley's idea of a perfect day is spending quality time with her family, exploring something new, and trying to take in every moment. Ashley loves to be involved with all aspects of the business and works with her team to provide the best service possible.
- My favorite musical artist or music type: I Love Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Pop/r&b/old school hip hop
- My favorite quote or famous saying: "May your troubles be less and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door"
- My favorite city in the world: Harbor Beach , MI
- Number of years in the wedding industry: less than one
- I am originally from: Jackson, MI
- Favorite movie of all time: White Christmas
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Gardening. Spending time with my family
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Julia Roberts
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: to see Justin Timberlake in concert
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: Target
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: Getting to be the person that helps a bride from beginning to end
- Best advice I can give a bride: make sure to take a moment and really look around. It all goes by so quick! You've got to stop and take it all in.
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites
Blue Rock Springs Grand Hall
With our high ceilings and wall to wall windows, we provide the perfect space for you to enjoy your event. Fresh paint and a rustic chic feel really bring the outdoors in.