Clovis Weddings at
Colonial Park Golf Course
Colonial Park Golf Course is a premier Eastern New Mexico wedding venue. Located in Clovis, NM on the New Mexico/Texas border, Colonial Park is the perfect golf course wedding venue. From bridal showers, celebratory rehearsal dinners, and fun bachelor/bachelorette parties to ceremonies and receptions of all sizes and types, we offer wonderful banquet amenities and impeccable service in a beautiful space. Packages are available to fit all budgets as well as menus to suit your needs. Our banquet room can seat up to 200 people or cozied up to welcome a small, intimate group. The large bay windows create a picturesque backdrop for any event. Our outdoor patio is the perfect space for cocktail hour or even casual wedding games & activities. Our staff is ready to give you and your special day the attention and star treatment you deserve!
Total Banquet Room Square Footage 3,040
Free AV No
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 200
Outside Patio Square Footage 4,000
Pre-Function Space Yes
Valet Parking No
Free Parking Yes
All-Inclusive Packages No
Outdoor Ceremony Space Yes
- Stunning Views
- Free Parking
- One Event at a Time
1300 Colonial Parkway
Clovis, NM 88101
Meet Our Team
Stephanie found her passion in the summer of 2016 when she was hired as an intern for the local County Fair. Her creativity, attention to detail, and ability to thrive in chaos lead her to quickly go from a summer intern to Events Manager in just a few short months. Since then she has completed schooling in Event Management to follow her passion and become a professional Event Planner. Stephanie has experience in weddings, birthday parties, quinceaneras, fundraisers, community events, and more. Being a Clovis native, she knows the importance of bringing quality events - both public and private - to our small town and looks forward to doing just that here at Colonial Park Golf Course.
- My favorite musical artist: Luke Combs & Morgan Wallen
- My favorite quote or famous saying: Teamwork makes the dream work!
- My favorite city in the world: Savannah, GA
- I am originally from: Clovis, NM
- I have been in the wedding industry for: 6 years
- Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy & A Million Little Things
- My favorite hobbies when I am not working: Baking cookies and crafting jewelry.
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: George Strait
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Visiting the town where my Grandma grew up in Germany.
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: Target or Hobby Lobby
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: To see all of the hard work and vision come to life in each wedding's own unique way.
- Best advice I can give a bride: Take time to enjoy the day. Spend a few minutes alone soaking it all in with your new husband.
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites