Oakland Wedding at Lake Chabot Golf Course
Are you planning an intimate, perfect wedding ceremony and reception in the Bay Area and haven’t quite found the right venue? Lake Chabot Golf Course may just be the place for you. With Scenic views of the surrounding nature park as well as views looking out into the Bay Area, this is the perfect wedding location just outside of the city of Oakland's bright lights. Located in the picturesque Oakland Hills, there are many different elements for you and your guests to take in as you enjoy your day and celebrate your union. Accommodating up to 100 people, this venue is the perfect location for an intimate gathering of friends and family for a wedding or rehearsal dinner.
Total Square Footage 1,200
Free AV Yes
Ballroom Ceiling Height 18
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 90
Outside Tented Capacity No
Pre-Function Space No
Valet Parking No
Free Parking No
All-Inclusive Packages Yes
Outdoor Reception Space Yes
- Spectacular views
- Accommodates up to 100 people
- Outdoor reception area
11450 Golf Links Road, Oakland, CA 94605
Wedding Budget Calculator
Calculate the costs for your dream wedding today with our FREE, simple online Wedding Budget Calculator. Select the options and add-ons you want, and see your FREE estimate immediately!
Wedding Planning Guide
Make sure your wedding day is exceptional with our FREE Wedding Planning Guide. Get expert tips, detailed checklists, and more. ($12 value)
Meet Our team
A bay area Native, Ross has been involved with golf since the age of 2. Ross grew up playing and practicing at Mariners Point Golf Center where his father is superintendent. He graduated from Holy Names University in May 2018 with a degree in Business Management, minor in Accounting. Playing on a golf scholarship, Ross helped lead the Holy Names Hawks to their first ever NCAA National Championship appearance (in any sport!). As an employee of Lake Chabot, Ross has held nearly every role possible. Ross looks forward to using applying his knowledge, experience, and work ethic to his new role as Tournament and Private Events Director.
- My favorite musical artist or music type: Depends on my mood
- My favorite quote or famous saying: We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
- My favorite city in the world: San Francisco
- I am originally from: Hayward, Ca
- Favorite movie of all time: Forest Gump
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Exploring Nature
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Barack Obama or Steve Jobs
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Travel the world
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: Trader Joes
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: Watching the Bride walk down the isle
- Best advice I can give a bride: Stay in the moment and enjoy your wedding!
- My favorite musical artist or music type: Everything! It varies on my mood.
- My favorite quote or famous saying: Face Everything And Rise
- My favorite city in the world: Bahia de Los Angeles, Baja
- Number of Years in the Wedding Industry: 2
- I am originally from: California City, California
- Favorite movie of all time: Lovestruck: The Musical
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Professional Wrestling
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Walt Disney
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Travel the World
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: Amazon
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: Seeing ideas and plans come to fruition
- Best advice I can give a bride: Enjoy your day!
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites
With a full bar and space to celebrate, this is the perfect location for any occasion. Walking through the double wooden doors into this room with a natural wood vaulted ceiling is a great opening to the wonderful event hosted here. The eye quickly catches the fireplace which gives off a homely feel and immediately, you and your guests begin to feel more comfortable. This site boasts a fully stocked bar with nine beers on tap making it ready for whatever your guests may choose to enjoy. There are three televisions, windows with picturesque views of the golf course and surrounding Nature. Outside, there are lovely opportunities to see the beauty of Lake Chabot’s surroundings. We take great pleasure in making sure your event is the best it can be so if there are any requests, feel free to ask any time and we will find a way to realize your vision.
Mountain Ceremony Site
The perfect setting for your wedding reception, the ceremony site offers incredible views.