Austin Wedding at Grey Rock Golf Club
With tranquil views of the lake on 18 and our whispering live oak trees, The Pavilion at Grey Rock Golf Club is the perfect Austin wedding location for your outdoor wedding ceremony and banquet reception. Our professional wedding team, service staff, and culinary experts will work with you to prepare a custom wedding menu for your special day. If you are looking for charming elegance, The Pavilion at Grey Rock is a great choice, no matter the banquet or event! Host an intimate wedding ceremony atop our Texas flat stone steps on the Ceremony Lawn with cocktail reception to follow at our Live Oak Patio. Later celebrate your Austin Inspired Dream Wedding with your guests under the rustic charm of The Pavilion. Whether you are planning an unforgettable wedding, a corporate event or a family celebration, Grey Rock Golf Club offers beautiful settings and superior service to create a truly memorable experience.
Total Square Footage 2,500
Free AV Yes
Ballroom Ceiling Height 12
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 120
Outside Tented Capacity 500
Pre-Function Space Yes
Valet Parking If Needed
Free Parking Yes
All-Inclusive Packages Yes
Outdoor Reception Space Yes
- Newly renovated ceremony site
- Free and well lit parking
- Rustic charm
7401 Highway 45, Austin, TX 78739
Wedding Venue Packages
Click here to view our available Wedding Packages and start the planning process today! We offer fully customizable options – please be sure to contact your local Events Coordinator for further details.
Meet Our Team
Nate has been in the Golf Industry for over 18 years. He was offered his first golf course position while he was in high school as a Guest Services worker and has never looked back. He has been involved in nearly every integral part of golf course operations, because of this he is someone that can help facilitate an event smoothly and professionally.
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying?"There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do - and I believe that." – Derek Jeter
- My Favorite City in the World: Key West
- My Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption
- I am originally from? Nebraska
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? Grilling
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? Warren Buffett
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... Attend an MLB game at every stadium.
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance, I would shop at: CostCo
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: The feeling of accomplishment when the event is a success.
- The best advice I can give a bride is: Remember to breathe & take it all in!
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites
Say your "I Do"s at the top of our Texas flat stone steps in front of our stunningly manicured Ceremony Lawn, while your guests watch the sun set over a cluster of majestic live oaks.
Pavilion at Grey Rock
Host your intimate wedding reception at The Pavilion at Grey Rock Golf Club, where rod iron lanterns sit atop four foot stone walls and the soft glow of candle light twinkles from the center of the vaulted wooden ceiling. The Pavilion offers Texas rustic charm for up to 96 of your guests to enjoy.
Live Oak Patio
Enjoy cocktails and dancing under the stars with your guests on the Live Oak Patio. Directly adjacent to the Pavilion you are surrounded by majestic live oaks softly bathed in light.
Grey Rock is such a beautiful setting...under the lush Live Oak trees with a backdrop of green and a shimmering pond. It was beautiful with a lovely tented area with fans, an indoor area, and a nice big stage and dance area.
The food is good, the venue is beautiful, the flow works and the price includes all your tables, chairs, linens, dishes and silverware. They also served a small signature drink for people to cool off with on their way from the reception area to the cocktail hour. And total price with all of this is less than half of what you would pay just for other venues.