Colorado Wedding at Fox Acres
The Golf Club at Fox Acres provides a unique indoor and outdoor event space with views overlooking our beautiful golf course, picturesque lakes & surrounded by the serene mountain landscape. With multiple ceremony locations to choose from and a reception room that has floor to ceiling windows we can make any wedding dreams come true.
Our experienced, on-site event specialists are available to assist with every detail, so you can focus on what's really important, celebrating this special moment with family and friends.
We are available 7 days a week by phone to answer any questions that you may have and we are happy to set up a personal site tour anytime!
Total Square Footage 3,300
Free AV No
Ballroom Ceiling Height 25
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 240
Outside Tented Capacity 500
Pre-Function Space Yes
Valet Parking Yes
Free Parking Yes
All-Inclusive Packages Yes
Outdoor Reception Space Yes
- Incredible private ceremony garden
- Beautiful mountain location
- Experienced staff
3350 Fox Acres Dr E, Red Feather Lakes, CO 80545-0010
Wedding Budget Calculator
Calculate the costs for your dream wedding today with our FREE, simple online Wedding Budget Calculator. Select the options and add-ons you want, and see your FREE estimate immediately!
Wedding Venue Packages
Click here to view our available Wedding Packages and start the planning process today! We offer fully customizable options - please be sure to contact your local Events Coordinator for further details.
Meet Our team
Ashley started in the golf industry at the age of 19 and quickly fell in love with the events on property and enjoyed helping client's visions come true.
In 2012 She accepted a Private Event Manger position at the golf course surrounding the Rose Bowl stadium. After a few short weeks she accepted the Director position and led the team to the top ten sales in the company, executing over 60 weddings a year. She expanded her sales and management to include the tournament department in 2015 and led the lead to successfully execute over 600 events that year.
Ashley's love for events and creating clients visions into reality is what has made her so successful in the golf and events industry.
Outside of work Ashley loves anything outdoors, spending time with family and friends and traveling. Her most recent adventure took her on a 6 month trip around the world. She started the journey giving back in a mission field, living at an orphanage in Thailand and then in Cambodia. She will admit although it was the toughest four months of her life, it was her greatest adventure and more rewarding than words can express. After her mission work she traveled through South East Asia, camped and surfed up the coast of Australia, and ended her 6 month stent though Europe.
Now Ashley is excited to be back in action and ready to help plan your next event.
- My favorite musical artist or music type: Country
- My favorite quote or famous saying: "Carpe Diem"
- My favorite city in the world: Hanalei, Kauai
- Number of years in the wedding industry:9
- I am originally from: Orange County, California
- Favorite movie of all time: Remember the Titans
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Anything outdoors ... hiking, paddle boarding, snowboarding, etc
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: My Dad
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Swim in the Erawan Waterfalls in Thailand.
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: REI
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: Weddings are the beginning of a story that I was lucky enough to be a part of.