Scenic Nuptials at Granby Ranch
Granby Ranch offers breathtaking views of the continental divide with a mountaintop ceremony site accessed by chairlift, golf course weddings surrounded by awe inspiring Rocky Mountain views, and reception spaces that perfectly set the stage for the wedding of your dreams.
Total Square Footage 8,600
Free AV Yes
Ballroom Ceiling Height 24'
Rent the Entire Space Yes
Maximum Indoor Seating Capacity 200
Pre-Function Space Yes
Valet Parking No
All-Inclusive Packages Yes - except lodging
Outdoor Reception Space Yes
1000 Village Rd, Granby, CO 80446
Wedding Planning Guide
Make sure your wedding day is exceptional with our FREE Wedding Planning Guide. Get expert tips, detailed checklists, and more. ($12 value)
Meet Our team
Jennifer started in the wedding industry 3 years ago after a successful 10 years in the print advertising industry. She considers working for Granby ranch a dream come true. She can’t imagine a better life than living in the mountains, riding a chair lift with couples in love, sharing with them one of the most beautiful places on earth and helping them host their dream day. Jennifer is part of a great team that doubled their event sales from 500K in 2019 to 1.2M in 2020. Her passion for Granby Ranch, true love, and bringing family and friends together to create life long memories makes her a perfect fit to bring Granby Ranch events to life.
Outside of work, Jennifer loves enjoying time with her 2 children and her 100 lb. lap dog, Romeo. You can catch her in the mountains hiking, mountain biking, camping, skiing/snowboarding, and fly fishing almost any time she is not working. Be sure to ask Jennifer for suggestions for activities/hikes for you and your guest to experience during your wedding week!
- My favorite musical artist or music type: I am all over! 90’s hip hop, bluegrass, 70’s yacht rock, and anything live at Red Rocks
- My favorite quote or famous saying: "Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong."
- My favorite city in the world: I have to say Granby! I really do!
- Number of years in the wedding industry: 3
- I am originally from: Wheaton, Illinois
- Favorite movie of all time: What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Hiking, mountain biking, camping, skiing/snowboarding, fly fishing with friends and of course walking my 100lb dog, Romeo.
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Abraham Lincoln
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Take a week long, back country, camping trip on a horse
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: A giant Seafood/Farmer’s/Flea Market in California. (must have virtual shopping, one day delivery or a Cessna so I can make a quick trip in and out from the airport in Granby
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: Learning about my couple’s dream wedding day and being a part of making it happen! (Also of course the big day!)